CEI – Ecological transition and economic valuation
Call for projects informations
The 2024 edition of the Call for Expression of Interest “Ecological Transition and Economic Valuation” is open until 26 February 2024!
Launched by the CPIER Vallée de la Seine, this call aims to provide financial support for projects of interregional interest on the territory of the Seine Valley, lasting up to 24 months, such as:
- Prefiguration studies/ pre-feasibility or feasibility studies
- Exemplary and innovative experiments and demonstrators
- Behavioural change support projects (through animation, communication and training actions)
Projects must address one or more of the following five themes:
- Transition to a more virtuous circular economy in natural resource management
- Transition to sustainable solutions for the mobility of people and goods
- Renewable energy development
- Industrial sectors with a low ecological footprint
- Adaptation to climate change and territorial resilience
All laboratories in Île-De-France are eligible. Projects must be submitted before February 26, 2024 at 6pm here.
Check out our FAQs