We are looking for our next communication officer in apprenticeship !
A training position with diverse and rewarding missions to help promoting the network and research in eco-responsible materials.
The position is attached to the Research Support Department of ESPCI Paris – PSL, within the DIM MaTerRE sub-division, composed of the Executive Director, responsible for the management and communication of DIM MaTerRE and an administrative and financial mission officer. The sub-cluster is closely linked with the scientific coordinator of the project (Christian Serre).
Internal Relations: ESPCI central services, DIM MaTerRE committees, DIM MaTerRE administrative manager.
External relations: researchers members of DIM MaTerRE, partner institutions (Ile de France Region, other DIMs, associations, …), external service providers etc.
Missions and responsibilities
Key person for the implementation of the visibility of MaTerRE with the different target audiences, the communication officer supports the development of communication actions and helps promote the project and research in ecoresponsible materials.
- Participating in the development of communication and parterships strategy with the Executive Director.
- Developing creative concepts and communication materials ( brochures, flyers, posters, board games) related to network members and as needed
- Creating and adapting various content (articles, videos, mini-teasers, photos) to feed social networks and the website
- Writing and managing the monthly newsletter
- Participating in the organisation of scientific events (meetings, workshops, training)
- Contributing to the design of media (games, comics, videos, photos, etc.) and the organisation of public events around ecoresponsible materials and their challenges.
- Following up with external service providers and partners linked to the team.
- Supporting network researchers in their events and/or mediation projects.
Profile – Knowledge and qualities sought:
You are rigorous, motivated, dynamic and proactive. Ideally, you are autonomous and have a curiosity for science in general or are simply ready to enter a different universe.
Organisation of events – Practice of web and multimedia tools – Ease of writing and ability to get information – English level B2 (oral and written)
Knowing how to register your activity in a complex calendar and management framework – Knowing how to collect, process and transmit information – Knowing how to report – Communicating and demonstrating pedagogy – Working in a team – Using the specific software of the activity – Web and multimedia practice Interpersonal skills – Adaptability – Rigour – Dynamism – Interpersonal skills – Creativity – Initiative – Curiosity for science
Training in communication : 2/3 years minimum degree (university, School of design, School of communication, etc.)